Men’s Health Australia Directory
[ Shining the light on Men’s Health & Family well-being in Australia ]
Men’s Health Directory. Australian Resource LINKS and PHONE numbers for Men’s Health, Support, Referral, Groups, Events & Family well-being.
– Emergency Contact…
Samaritans [ 24/7]: 135247
Have a chat or go to their website page to check out your concerns list…
1/ Men’s Health Directory – Men & Families; Triage | Resource | Services | Infosearch.
2/ Men’s Support Directory – Charities & Agencies: Help | Assault | Assistance | Dad’s.
3/ Men’s Referral Directory – Govt & Professionals: Access | Specifics | Fathers | Reference.
4/ Men’s Group Directory – Local & Regional: Items | Programs | Locals | Clubs.
5/ Men’s Events Australia – State Events: Listings | Noticeboard | Pending | Themes.
Men’s Health Australia Directory pages :
Men’s State & Territory Events map links:
10 tips for Fathers surviving the divorce process…
There are so many dads ending on the rough end of the stick when it comes to divorce, subsequently it is breaking men financially and emotionally. Thankfully there are several outcomes that are “positive” to say the least with many men who went through the divorce process subsequently coming out as though they were treated relatively fairly. Below are some top 10 snippets of advice to help you or someone you know to navigate better outcomes BEFORE the final closure!
- Take down the sails.
- Don’t move out of the home.
- Start keeping records of everything.
- Keep your behaviour clean.
- Find competent and sympathetic legal counsel.
- Keep the lines of communication open with the children.
- Don’t hesitate to look for support.
- Keep yourself well.
- Be prepared for twists and turns.
- Be a support for others going through the process.
You can find the above Headings list presented with details paragraphed from the Dads online website.
– 2021 Member of the order for Australia.
Dr Stephen Judd appointed Member of the Order of Australia for service to older people with dementia.
The former HammondCare chief executive officer has been acknowledged for his “significant service to older people living with dementia” in the Australia Day Honours List.
The Australia Day 2021 Honours List, recognises 844 Australians.
Included in the list are:
570 recipients of awards in the General Division of the Order of Australia (4 AC, 36 AO, 159 AM and 371 OAM) – gazette
28 recipients of awards in the Military Division of the Order of Australia (2 AO, 11 AM and 15 OAM) – gazette
176 meritorious awards – gazette
70 Distinguished and Conspicuous awards – gazette
In announcing the list, the Governor-General said: “On behalf of all Australians, I congratulate everyone recognised in the Australia Day Honours list.
Men’s Health Australia is always looking to recognise “Men who excel, “Fathers of fame” or “Dad’s in distinction”…. email us here.
- Verse 2
- Beneath our radiant Southern Cross
- We’ll toil with hearts and hands;
- To make this Commonwealth of ours
- Renowned of all the lands;
- For those who’ve come across the seas
- We’ve boundless plains to share;
- With courage let us all combine
- To Advance Australia Fair.
- In joyful strains then let us sing,
- Advance Australia Fair.